POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : bananas (really_a_WIP) : Re: bananas (really_a_WIP) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 06:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bananas (really_a_WIP)
From: Trevor Quayle
Date: 27 Oct 2001 20:36:50
Message: <3bdb5322@news.povray.org>
Hmmm, very nice yet something nags at me which I can't quie pick out.
Perhaps the banana shapes are a bit off, maybe should be a bit sharper at
the the corners (as bananas aren't really cylindrical) and the bottom one
feels a bit too pointy at the end.  The texture is very good but maybe the
spots a bit too small and seem to smear towards the left.  Add some grout as
well, the tiles seem to be floating.
Sorry if I seem a bit too critical on what is an excellent image so far.

-tgq